What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information they contain and the way his team uses, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis Cookies: are those cookies that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound.
- Cookies on personalization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with local traffic news or weather bulletins. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
|__atrfs __atuvc __atuvs __fronted __fronted_cid||Montessori-Market||Own||Collect information about the login and user navigation through the site, in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level.||www.montessori-market. com/politicacookies|
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Disabling plugin for Google Analytics browsers:
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plugin that performs this function from this link: