This course offers the necessary tools to contribute to the physical, intellectual and moral autonomy of boys and girls for the stage of 0 to 3 years, through activities that reinforce cognitive and sensory development.
It also aims to convey the importance of knowing how to create a suitable and stimulating environment at home that responds to the needs and potential of children.
Montessori at home
Montessori at home
- Online training courses, so you can connect anytime, anywhere.
- 15 days of training, during which you can learn at your own pace.
- Teaching team with great knowledge and international experience in Montessori classrooms.
- Family-oriented courses to learn about the development of children and discover practical tools to apply at home.
- Didactic material: in our virtual campus you will find theoretical and practical content and videos.
- Instant: the course starts from the moment you sign up!
The Montessori approach
One of the pillars of the Montessori view regarding development in the 0-3 age stage is confidence in the innate potential of children. As adults, we influence their development by repeating ways of doing without prior reflection.
- What guidelines can we follow to promote their autonomy?
- When to intervene and how to act?
Favouring their physical autonomy during the first years of life will contribute to the intellectual autonomy that will develop in their childhood and will strengthen their moral autonomy in youth. The activities of daily life during this stage will allow the development of your intelligence.
- Should we buy Montessori materials or can we use everyday objects?
- What objects should be present in your environment?
The acquisition of autonomous movements and full motor development is benefited by the design of the environment together with appropriate clothing. Our customs must contribute to creating a rich and stimulating literacy environment for language development.
- How do we promote reading? What criteria should we follow?
- How do we enrich your orality?
Physical autonomy: coordinated and autonomous movement
The sensory experience is the basis of the development of autonomy so that parents and educators should not interrupt these instinctive processes, but make available to children suitable environments in which to function. What can we parents do?
- Allow freedom of movement
- Apply the principle of free choice
- Promote global motor skills
This training allows us to respond to the needs of our children and students by promoting free exploration, impacting their self-esteem through suitable activities. For this reason, we must offer them:
- A suitable and adapted environment
- The possibility of choosing
The nervous system and movement
As parents and educators we must know what kinds of activities improve their development and the elements that promote their autonomy.
This course offers the necessary tools to know the type of tasks to propose to children, according to each age period, and makes available to us the necessary mechanisms that promote:
- Stimulation and control of movements
- The acquisition of skills
This training aims to offer the concepts and tools necessary to understand the development of children’s bodily autonomy.
In addition, the necessary skills are offered to develop both intellectual and moral autonomy through the management of routines and the preparation of the ideal environment that affects the safety, confidence and motivation of children.
Registering for the course is very simple, you must click on the “Take this Course” button that you will find under the course title.
Once this is done, the shopping cart will appear with the course you have chosen, and you must click on “Proceed to checkout”, or continue browsing our website to add new courses to your cart.
The next step will be to fill in the form with the billing information and choose the payment method: by card or Paypal, and click on “Place order”.
After the registration process, you will automatically receive a welcome email, which will include your access codes so that you can start the course. Remember that you have up to 15 days to complete the Montessori at Home course.