promotion valid indefinitely
This course aims to offer criteria, methodologies and practical suggestions to contribute to physical autonomy from birth to 3 years.
In addition, the necessary skills are offered to develop both intellectual and moral autonomy through the management of routines and the preparation of the ideal environment.
Montessori at home
Montessori at home
- Online training courses, so you can connect anytime, anywhere.
- 30 days of training, during which you can learn at your own pace.
- Teaching team with great knowledge and international experience in Montessori classrooms.
- Family-oriented courses to learn about the development of children and discover practical tools to apply at home.
- Didactic material: in our virtual campus you will find theoretical and practical content and videos.
- Instant: the course starts from the moment you sign up!
The Montessori approach
One of the pillars of the Montessori view regarding development in the 0-3 age stage is confidence in the innate potential of children. As adults, we influence their development by repeating ways of doing without prior reflection.
- What guidelines can we follow to promote their autonomy?
- When to intervene and how to act?
Favouring their physical autonomy during the first years of life will contribute to the intellectual autonomy that will develop in their childhood and will strengthen their moral autonomy in youth. The activities of daily life during this stage will allow the development of intelligence.
- Should we buy Montessori materials or can we use everyday objects?
- What objects should be present in your environment?
The acquisition of autonomous movements and full motor development is benefited by the design of the environment together with appropriate clothing. Our customs must contribute to creating a rich and stimulating literacy environment for language development.
- How do we promote reading? What criteria should we follow?
- How do we enrich your orality?
Advantages of autonomy
- Trust with the world around.
- Motivation before new challenges.
The absorbent mind
Dr. Montessori believes that children have the ability to build themselves thanks to the great absorption capacity of their mind. Fostering physical, moral, and intellectual autonomy is a progressive process that takes place from birth in which it is necessary:
Order and orientation with space.
Manipulation and activity.
To promote the freedom and independence of children it is necessary:
- An environment to explore freely.
- An environment of trust, affection and closeness.
- Activities that stimulate senses.
Building an ideal environment conducive to freedom of movement allows our children to experience their physical environment and improve the control of their body. As adults we should not set limits.
The course offers the precise tools for designing activities and the necessary guidelines to integrate them into our daily life, both at home and in activities carried out outdoors.
The role of the adult
When is our help timely? What can you do alone? Normally, adults are used to intervening automatically, preventing the child’s autonomous development.
For this reason, we must take into account:
- The observation.
- Allow mistakes.
- The routines.
Involving children in our daily activities at home and in the classroom will improve their autonomy and safety. In addition, we will promote these skills by devising activities that take into account:
- Contact with living beings.
- The diversity of materials.
- Improving physical and mental abilities.
This course offers us a broad look at the development of orality, the first spellings, the vocabulary and the expression of emotions. In addition, it indicates the resources to stimulate it at home, the materials to use and what type of communicative situations to promote.
Registering for the course is very simple, you must click on the “Take this Course” button that you will find under the course title.
Once this is done, the shopping cart will appear with the course you have chosen, and you must click on “Proceed to checkout”, or continue browsing our website to add new courses to your cart.
The next step will be to fill in the form with the billing information and choose the payment method: by card or Paypal, and click on “Place order”.
After the registration process, you will automatically receive a welcome email, which will include your access codes so that you can start the course. Remember that you have up to 15 days to complete the Montessori at Home course.