Promotion valid until
Promotion valid until August 31st August 31st August 31st
If you want to learn the basics of the Montessori method specifically in children between the ages of three and six, this is the right course for you. You will learn the needs at this point in development and some guidelines for looking at their individual interests.
At this stage, special sensitivities are awakened for aspects such as language, movement, and refined perception and an absorbing mind, making learning effortless.
MONTESSORI COURSES FOR THE STAGE OF 3 TO 6 YEARS
MONTESSORI COURSES FOR THE STAGE OF 3 TO 6 YEARS
- Teaching team with great knowledge and international experience in Montessori classrooms.
- Didactic material: in our virtual campus you will find theoretical and practical content and videos.
The Montessori Childhood Course combines the theoretical exposition of fundamental concepts to understand the nature of the child, with the presentation of several representative activities of the different working areas between three and six years. We will introduce the bases of Montessori philosophy offering examples to facilitate its understanding. We will delve into the adult’s way of working, through observation, to assess the possibilities of each child as a starting point and thus guide them, taking into account their interests and needs.
At the age of three, the second substage of the first stage of development begins. The child has experienced different achievements, such as beginning to walk and speak, among other things. You have completed the phase of more intense absorption and the foundation of your autonomy and, therefore, of your self-esteem, now you can expand your learning.
The child must organize a large number of impressions and the opportunity to be active with scientifically determined materials, in a prepared environment, favor the emergence of the mathematical mind. The special sensitivity towards language is taken advantage of, which facilitates the increase of vocabulary and the beginning of writing and reading. The development of the will is also promoted and little by little, the awakening of the social sense.
This is an essential stage where the bases of personality and character are built. The objective of Montessori Childhood Course is to know its characteristics in order to better understand and help children.
THE PREPARED ENVIRONMENT:
- A cozy, attractive place with the right amount of stimulation.
- Harmonious and beautiful.
- It offers interesting activities, according to the age of the children.
- It is organized into working areas that group the materials in a sequence according to the degree of difficulty
- The materials are placed within the reach of children, they are a means for them to learn from their own experience. They were designed by Dr Montessori taking into account their ability to attract children thanks to their simple beauty. They allow self-correction and the transition from easy to difficult, presenting one difficulty at a time.
IMPLEMENT MONTESSORI AT HOME
The attitude of the adult in the family is of vital importance, so that it offers a close presence, but not invasive, and that the child can develop fully, in an environment without permissiveness or authoritarianism. The order in the objects and the routines is a key help in the first years, as well as the accommodation of the spaces, so that they allow autonomy.
- This course is aimed at:
- Montessori 0-3 Guides who wish to expand their knowledge
- Childhood teachers (3 to 6 years old)
- Foreign Language Teachers
- Physical Education Teachers
- Special Education, Hearing, and Language Teachers
- Music teachers
- Homeschooler families (homeschooling)
- Toy library educators
- Educators of children with special needs
- Grandparents, families and any other professional profile interested in this stage of development
- Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Pediatricians, Therapists, Neurologists
- Children’s educators
- Mothers and fathers
- Other educational environments
- Any professional interested in educational innovation
After successfully completing the activities requested at the end of each module, the student will receive a Certificate in digital format, awarded by the International Montessori Institute as the official training center for Montessori pedagogy.
Registering for the course is very simple, you must click on the “Take this Course” button that you will find under the course title.
Once this is done, the shopping cart will appear with the course you have chosen, and you must click on “Proceed to checkout”, or continue browsing our website to add new courses to your cart.
The next step will be to fill in the form with the billing information and choose the payment method: by card or Paypal, and click on “Place order”.
After the registration process, you will automatically receive a welcome email, which will include your access codes so that you can start the course. Remember that you have up to 30 days to complete the course.
Remember that after reading or viewing the content of the lessons you must press the “Completed” button, and thus proceed to the next topic.